Naoto Hirooka, better known as H. Naoto, is a Japanese avant-garde fashion designer. H. Naoto's style of clothing and accessories could be classified under Japanese punk and gothic lolita, and he has been called the "most visible and successful of the labels fixated on that style."
He graduated from Bunka Fashion College in Tokyo, joined S-inc. in 1999, and launched his own brand, h.NAOTO in the Spring/Summer of 2000.
H. Naoto created a dress worn by Amy Lee of Evanescence at the 2004 Grammy Awards. He has also designed costumes for the bands Ayabie, Psycho le Cému (for the Prism PV), Gackt, S.K.I.N., and Hangry & Angry.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Kawaii Kon 2016 - April 8-10, 2016 in Honolulu, HI, USA 2015
- Anime Blues Con 2015 - July 10-12, 2015 in Memphis, TN, USA
- Anime Expo 2015 - July 2-5, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- AnimeNEXT 2015 - June 12-14, 2015 in Somerset, NJ, USA
- Sakura-Con 2015 - April 3-5, 2015 in Seattle, WA, USA 2014
- Anime Central 2014 - May 16-18, 2014 in Rosemont, IL, USA 2012
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012 - September 28-30, 2012 in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Sakura-Con 2012 - April 6-8, 2012 in Seattle, WA, USA 2011
- Japan Expo 2011 - June 30 - July 3, 2011 in Paris, France
- Anime Central 2011 - May 20-22, 2011 in Rosemont, IL, USA 2010
- Otakon 2010 - July 30 - August 1, 2010 in Baltimore, MD, USA
11 confirmed guest appearances