Manager of Guests and Programming
Fort Worth / Dallas, TX, USA
Director of Corporate Strategy at FUNimation Entertainment. Yes. Strategery is a real job title. Lance has been working at FUNimaiton for the past 10 years - back when people were scratching their heads because FUNimation decided to release Fruits Basket back in 2002. Anime pays his mortgage. How's them apples? He has a fun job and keeps him smart. Marketing for a fandom is all about audience respect, customer engagement and just being personable when showcasing the things you love in professional and social environments.
He markets the way he would want to be marketed to. It's been working well for years.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Fan Fest 2016 - May 6-8, 2016 in Somerset, NJ, USA
- Anime North Texas 2013 - November 15-17, 2013 in Forth Worth, TX, USA
- Armageddicon 2012 - December 21-23, 2012 in Columbus, OH, USA
- Anime North 2009 - May 22-24, 2009 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- AnimeNEXT 2005 - June 17-19, 2005 in Secaucus, NJ, USA